5G is not going to measure up to the hype and will not answer our lack of competition, innovation, high-speed, reliable, and cost-effective broadband options… Overview This post is a “deep drive” into what has come before, the technology and science, and the application of 5G (in the US). A need was seen after talking with numerous elected officials…
What is the Internet Freedom Project?
How can our communities benefit from powerful connectivity at home, school, and work?
- No competition
- Services are un-affordable and slow
- Coverage and access is not universal
- The cost goes up year after year, and adds on many fees
- Customer service is awful
- The incumbents stifle our ability for innovation and economic growth
The lack of competition, cost-effective, high-speed Internet connectivity negatively impacts many aspects of our community.
How do you feel about your Internet service?
Does cheaper, faster Internet with more competition interest you?
Completing the survey is the first step.