None of us are artists, so the stick figures that we drew have turned out… as expected for someone without artistic skill.
- If you are under 18, we will need your parent or guardian’s permission.
- Submissions will be open until November 30th, 2020.
- You grant IFMC permission to use your art.
- Designs will be printed on double-sided 18”x24″ yard-signs and be limited to only two colors (not including the white background).
- Designs must be easily readable from the road and must convey a positive message about taking the survey
- Designs must include the URL of the the Broadband Survey (ifmc.co/survey/)
- You get a free one-year membership to IFMC.
- One free PC cleanup/tune-up from one of our members.
- Free one-time use of Don’t Panic McHenry County’s recording studio (mics, lights, cameras, green-screen, etc.) for a school project, video holiday card, or whatever you can think of! Good for one year.
- The winner will be credited in the yard sign
- You help spread awareness of community owned fiber, and that can get us faster, cheaper, and better internet here for all in McHenry County!
How to Enter the Contest:
Combine your art along with a text file containing your name, email address, phone number, and any notes into a ZIP file and upload it here.
We will contact the winner within 30 days after the close of the contest.